Popular Posts

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Here's What May Come of Fall (Regular TV, Of Course)

Seriously, NOTHING has really replaced my usual Tuesday combo TV habit of Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars. With the exception of Heroes and my Thursday line-up, here's what I am going to keep an eye on. As usual, elimination comes after third viewing... or until my interests hold up. You know how that can get... Or until the Kid actually allows me to watch.

MONDAYS
8;30 Aliens in America- Just because I need something stimulatingly stupid to convince me there is something else to watch
9:00 Heroes

TUESDAYS
9:00 Reaper- It's a Kevin Smith show. I will give it at least a shot.

WEDNESDAYS
8:00 Pushing Daisies- This has an interesting premise.
9:00 Private Practice- Slow when I first watched it as a Grey's Anatomy suppliment. However, it can devolve from here.
10:00 DirtySexyMoney- I never thought that I would watch a Donald Sutherland show. But then I like Peter Krause. Premise is rather interesting.

THURSDAYS
8:00 Ugly Betty
9:00 Grey's Anatomy
10:00Big Shots- Because it's interesting to see 4 ment act like women... And Michael Vartan and Chris Titus are in it.

FRIDAYS
9:00 Moonlight- I know it's almost an Angel ripoff but Logan, I mean, Jason Dohring is in it.
10:00 Numb3rs

Midseason replacements were not easy to spot. However, one show I am looking forward to watching Rob Thomas' new project, Miss Guided.

The other shows I will continue taping and watching on off times are Thursdays' Supernatural at 9 pm and Men In Trees at 10pm.

Two shows I may consider watching if time permits (or my dissatisfaction with all things CW or Amy Sherman-Palladino) are
Wednesdays' The Return of Jezebel James which is on the Fox network at 8:30 pm and Gossip Girl at 9:00 pm.

What will you be watching?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't decided what I'm watching yet, but soon -- SOON -- I will compose a list.

(See, I have these little things ... screeners ... that I want to watch first.)