Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Turning A New Leaf

Good things have to come to an end. The reasons oftentimes changes, but in this instance, the purpose of this blog has evolved greatly from its initial roots.

When I started blogging, this spot was my haven. My Ickle friends and I used this medium to throw ideas into a pot, make it stew, and eventually, get ideas on how our fanfics were going to evolve. Oh, those were the days.

Every once in a while, I would try and add a blog about music or movies... Or everyday life. In the end, I was sated in sharing my ideas.

Now that my days are saturated with my child, a busy gym and family life and going back to school (ironically, this blog started when I was in the midst of starting another degree!), I have neglected this blog.

I have not decided what to do with the blog yet, but I am sure I am not done with it for now. Will this blog turn into a foodie blog? Maybe. A book review site? That's a possibility. Right now, I know it's not going to be where I would be throwing out ideas in regard to stories I would eventually write.

I will keep links to my writing (both PG and NC-17), but I have to admit that maybe, my writing days have sailed. If any of you have ideas on what I should do with this blog, let me know. I need any and all ideas I can get.

2 comments:

Kylie1403 said...

i do the review thing right now! its true love lol! and im about to start a travel blog i suggest that

Donut Shop said...

I would love to start a travel blog, but now that I'm more homebound than traveling, it would be a very short blog. LOL

I am reconsidering doing reviews. I don't know if it's going to be a categorical kind, but it's an idea I am reconsidering.