Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gagging- The Music Issue

I was reading Popwatch when this was posted. Man, and I thought I was bad.

In the spirit of all things corny, here's my contribution:

Breathe- Midge Ure
Angels- Robbie Williams (Jessica Simpson should have NEVER remade this song)
Brick- Ben Folds (although this isn't a sweet song, it's still a ballad!)
Kiss The Rain- Billie Myers
I Don't Like Mondays- Boomtown Rats (Yes, this is not another of the feel good ballads- talk about having a bad day
Bad Day- Daniel Powter
Fall Behind- Candlebox (OMG, talk about angst ridden teenage years in Seattle. Where is my lighter?)
Never Surrender- Corey Hart
Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper
Don't Dream It's Over- Crowded House
Cannonball- Damien Rice

That's my list. If you notice, not all are lovey dovey as "I'll Be". Then again, I am not normal... Ask anyone related to me. What's your top 10? (Yes, I know I put in 11 but Bad Day is so recent it shouldn't count)

So here's my rule: Don't repeat anything that's posted. If it is on the popwatch list, you have to put an asterisk on it and don't count it as part of your 10 songs.

GO!

No comments: