Popular Posts

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Heart Ugly Betty

Let's start with Alexis Meade's right hand man: Deputy Leo!!!

I thought it was cool to see the guy get a job despite not having any speaking lines. Maybe if he took out the marbles in his mouth?

Second, OMG, Henry knowing what Betty likes and loves? Too cute. I don't know if Walter even could do that if he was still with Betty.

Third: Justin. He was hilarious with the "Save Claire" shirt he wore. Only on this show would a 12 year old kid would idolize a murderer with extenuating circumstances.

Lastly, Marc. Him kissing Betty and having her pretend to be his girlfriend was too funny! A gay guy kissing a braced girl was just too much. However, I felt bad for him when his mom rejected him when he came out of the closet.

I know a lot of peeps can't stand the show because the first ep of the show was painful to watch. Since that "ugly" episode, the show has grown to be the show filled with "cojones".

Can't wait to see where Silvio Horta takes us next season (or how he'll end this season)! All I know is, this is so not "Yo soy Betty, la fea".

No comments: