Popular Posts

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Relation to Ashton Kutcher

Apparently, I have more than one thing in common with this man. I took another test not too long ago as to who my "Celebrity Daddy" was. Turns out to be the Punk'd man himself. I thought this was a coinkidink until I lifted this test from Lindsay's site.

And oh, I could see the Conan jokes already rolling...


the Prankster

(47% dark, 38% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT




Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher







The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -



If you're interested, try my latest:
The Terrorism Test
















My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 34% on darkness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 30% on spontaneity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 22% on vulgarity




Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: