Popular Posts

Monday, October 10, 2005

I Had Me A Duckie

I had been walking through a fuzzy cloud all day.

All day!

My girlfriend, Sharlz, emailed me and I was very excited. She and I had not seen each other since I left the Islands but we've gotten really close with snail mail and emails.

So, imagine my surprise when we talked about a mutual friend, PJ, who's the head leader of the Chicknapping Syndicate (along with Jake). Apparently, PJ had a crush on me. For a long time!

PJ's dad just died recently and Sharlz was there for the wake. During the somber moment, Sharlz learned about this little discovery. She didn't go into detail about the whole confession thing but she told him that I am married! He apparently was stunned with this discovery.

I was rather surprised since PJ, Tats and Jardz had hung out more often that Sharlz did with him and the girls never told him about my current state of wedded bliss.

All I could do today was stammer.

PJ is a sweetheart. I admit, I never saw him as romantic material but I could see myself dating him if I ever finished college in the Philippines. He graduated from the Science Section (which is the Honors section of Boys High) and is very outgoing, friendly and convivial.

I thought for the longest time that he'd gotten married and had kids since most of our circle of friends have kids and have moved on to the marital stage of life (I think 2 of our friends are divorced.). Apparently, he never lost the hope of me coming back or something.

I don't know if I am delusional, thinking it's rather cute finding out that someone actually out there didn't think I was the Ice Princess in high school.

Apparently, he was my Duckie and it took me this long to figure it out.

PJ, for all it's worth, you've always had a special place in my heart.


----oooo0-----0oooo---------

Little GG ditty which I hope is wrong...

From ktpez: Like, omigod, hi! Can we, like, please get some serious Gilmore scoopage? Or I might, like, die.

It won't be long before Richard looks to Lorelai for help with getting Rory back on track. He's starting to feel guilty about letting her drop out of school and wants to get her back to Yale as soon as possible. He even pumps Logan (...mmmm, pause for visual) for any useful information. My guess is Rory returns to Yale by the next season, assuming there is one.

No comments: