Popular Posts

Monday, October 03, 2005

A Prison Break Sandwich

Can you believe PB is going to be on hiatus while the baseball season attempts to wrap itself up? I really don't care if Reunion does (despite Will Estes' presence, I think this show is getting the cancellation from the old VCR), but Prison Break? Come on!

Anyway, here's some Prison Break, Kitchen Confidential and VM news courtesy of Kristin. No GG; nothing new to report on that homefront.

************************************************************
From perseeu: Is Vartan really starring on Kitchen Confidential?

Yes! He shoots this Friday and Monday, playing a French (Oui! Oui!) chef. And by the way, Kitchen Confidential has not been canceled. It's going on hiatus for baseball and a few outlets erroneously reported it was off the schedule for good. Tune into E! News at 7 p.m. on Tuesday to find out about another show Bradley Cooper might show up on...

From havealittlefaith: Will C.C.'s character serve any purpose other than being Logan's new gal-pal?

I have my suspicions...One theory floating around is that she may have wanted Veronica dead. Not to mention, why did Logan say he was going to "miss" her? All speculations, but something to think about!

From melissa: Prison Break is my favorite new show on TV. Is Michael married, or is it just a rumor?

I'm 99 percent certain Michael is married, and 100 percent certain that if he is, that wife is not exactly what you expect. I hear she's a bit of an exhibitionist and has an ulterior motive. By the way, how amazing was the last episode? I nearly had a heart attack watching it! And sadly, after tonight, PB goes on hiatus until after baseball. Wenty, I'll miss you... (me, too!)

No comments: