This one was from the Amester, who stole it from Surya.. I don't know if she stole it from someone else...
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? Realized that I have to move from the cc (community college) to a real university.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Somewhat, but not really.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My cousin had a baby girl in December
4. Did anyone close to you die? my aunt, the day after her granddaughter was born
5. What countries did you visit? the south east part of US, does that count? First time in FL
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? a kid or 2
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? my aunt's death
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Being work's spokesperson. I didn't know how I got it but I'm trying not to let anyone down.
9. What was your biggest failure? trying to lose weight on my own
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I still have my bum knee
11. What was the best thing you bought? My lovely washer and dryer!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Nilly, DeAnn and J for their new jobs, the other DeAnn for her new site, Amy and K for their new job promotions
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? co-workers
14. Where did most of your money go? bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? the appliances
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? -happier b) thinner or fatter? -same c) richer or poorer? same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? not care about work
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? panic
20. How will you be spending Christmas? spent the first Christmas at home. Whew! 11 people coming over was a lot of work.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005? everyday with the Nilly
22. How many one-night stands? Are we including the prison cell? Nah, there is only one room for Nilly loving.
23. What was your favorite TV program? Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, the nixed Kitchen Confidential, Everwood, Supernatural
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? How about hating someone more? Like Paris Hilton?
25. What was the best book you read? Can You Keep A Secret, Sophie Kinsella tied with English as a Second Language
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Raul Mignon
27. What did you want and get? my washer and dryer. Once you go LG, you can never go back
28. What did you want and not get? a raise?
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Chronicles of Narnia... no wait, Batman Begins
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I cried. I turned 29
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? being physically closer to my parents, vacationing
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? scrubs and neutral/earth tones--drab
33. What kept you sane? IMing the Ickle Gals and writing
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Wow, where's my stalking list?
35. What political issue stirred you the most? the gas prices raised and lowered like there's no tomorrow. Katrina, my butt...
36. Who did you miss? My family, my friends, especially those back home and the ones still in the military
37. Who was the best new person you met? can't limit it to one. There's the Ickle Gals, the EST committee and Becky
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: don't take things too seriously. Eventually, no one will care that you did that much work for something that would be replaced/updated almost immediately.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Every memory of looking out the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Photograph by Nickelback