Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

This is from K who stole it from someone, and which A had done and I'm assuming J will be doing this, too, sometime...

So here's mine:

1. I first declared to be a Socio/Anthro double major when I was a senior in high school. In retrospect, I am glad I didn't.

2. I detest the circus. Clowns and midgets scare me. (No pun on the height. I know I am teased with the nickname Midget but the real deal bugs the crap out of me.)

3. Nilly was the only person I dated that was under 6 ft tall.

4. I am ambidextrous, with a general left hand tendency. However, I write with my right hand.

5. I have prehensile toes.

6. I can bend the first joint from my fingertips without aid.

7. First song I sang as a kid (or so my family tells me) was Strawberry Fields Forever.

8. My little brother gave me a white Gund seal for Christmas ages ago. We put an earring on its tail shortly after its arrival. I baptized it Mikey. Fastforward: now, I have a hubby, as white as my seal, has earrings and is nicknamed Mikey, only by me.

9. I can talk for hours with my older brother on the telephone. It makes up for the months I don't get to talk to him.

10. I hate The Simpsons.

1 comment:

Amy Beth Johnson said...

so midgets watching the simpsons... bad?


hehe.

a