Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post Christmas Greetings

Thanks again for all the well-wishes, everyone! I am really grateful.

And to all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was busy. It was hectic but well worth it. Got a bunch of great presents but I think the best present was spending time with the hubby.

It was heaven. Sleeping in, eating, watching movies. Loved everything about it.

Now the work day approaches. It sucks.

But again, the season gave me something to hold on to. For that, I am glad that I still have Nilly to be with me this season.

To all my family and friends, have a great week and happy holidays!

2 comments:

Amy Beth Johnson said...

by the way, I loved your CD mix, and SIL thought it was 'awesome'. We were singing along to "Insensitive" on the way to MIL's house on Xmas morning...

Hubby was *so* pleased.

ames

DeAnn said...

Good luck getting back to work ... yuck!