Popular Posts

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Been Tagged-- Again

By Lindsay... now moving on.

Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; then add your blog to the #5 spot.

1. Jerry
2. VideoX
3. Steph
4. Lindsay
5. Donut Shop

Next select 5 friends to piss off:
1. Katty
2. Amy (you have to be tagged twice! LOL)
3. Jackie
4. Ally
5. Camilla

Since Lindsay tagged Ames already, here's the alternate: Zach Braff (I can dream, right?)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

1995--- I was living in Tacoma. Around this time, there was a snow storm, enough that we were able to build a fort at around 2 am. I was "inducted" to the building(our frat/sorority house of sorts) by being dragged out of bed and unceremoniously dropped on my back, exposed to the snow. Ah, those were the days.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Working. Took the semester off. Was writing "How We Play Hide and Go Seek" for the Seasonal Passions challenge.

5 snacks you enjoy:
1. Chex Mix
2. cheese cubes
3. Snickers bars
4. dark chocolate
5. fruit

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:

Only 5? Here's what pops up immediately.

1. Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper
2. Insensitive- Jann Arden
3. Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad?- Def Leppard
4. In Between Days- The Cure
5. Head Over Heels- Tears for Fears

5 things you would do if you were a millionare:

1. Quit my job
2. Get out of CC and into a real university
3. Set my parents, in-laws and siblings (sorry, no moochers)
4. Travel
5. Beef up my current investments

5 bad habits:

1. Procrastinate
2. Selective Listener
3. Curse
4. Easily frustrated (I tend to finish sentences for slow-talking peeps)
5. Tune people out

5 things you like doing:

1. Being Creative (writing, drawing, dancing)
2. Educating
3. Chatting with people I care about
4. Traveling
5. Running

5 things you would never wear again:

1. acid wash jeans
2. my elementary/HS uniform
3. my size 4 Ralph Lauren Jeans (sigh)
4. anything yellow
5. prints

No comments: