Since K called me out on this, I guess I should do it. Hell hath no fury for a scorned Katty! ;)
20 Random Facts About Me
1. I am vertically challenged at 61".
2. My first real date was when I was 18. I secretly "dated" a guy when I was 16.
3. I asked the drummer (in the HS band) to be my date to the senior prom. He wore jeans and I ended up only dancing 2 songs with him.
4. I got into liking sports because I wanted to impress a guy. Now I do it because I love it.
5. I learned how to speak english before learning how to speak my native tongue, Filipino, even though I grew up in the Philippines.
6. I took piano lessons when I was in the fourth grade. I did it because my bestfriend was taking lessons and I didn't want to be left out.
7. I am ambidextrous..
8. I still cry at the ending of "Running on Empty" and the song "Fire and Rain".
7. I have stalked a guy (with my girlfriends) for 3 blocks because he looked good and wore "Cool Water" cologne.
8. I don't wear make up or nail polish. I don't know how to apply either well.
9. Although I love color, I am color phobic when painting and decorating rooms.
10. I hate gardening.
11. I was so pissed at my dad at one point I froze him out for 3 months.
12. I dented a hubcap by kicking it in after being frustrated.
13. I was supposed to be stationed in Sigonella, Italy rather than Landstuhl, Germany for my overseas tour in the Army.
14. I envy Jardin, Albertina and Claudine for graduating with a 4-year degree in the same timeline I finished my Associates.
15. My favorite watch was a present I bought myself for my 16th birthday, a black-faced Swatch watch, which is now a classic. Dad gave me the money because he didn't have time to pick it out for me.
16. I knew I was going to be married to someone out of my race.
17. All but 2 of my female friends live far from me. Everyone else I communicate with via email or snail mail.
18. The best years of my life happened in the Army and I won't change a thing about it.
19. Looking back, I have attained a large number of my goals, only not in the order I thought it would come.
20. I want to be remembered as someone who loved life, been a loyal and great friend, a wonderful wife, an insightful writer and an inspiration to all.