I thought I would indulge Katherine. i am such in a sharing mood anyways.
Guess what I am doing right now? Watching The Muppet Show Boxed Set. Can't believe that I was barely born when this show started! No matter how old it is, I love it! Love watching Animal dance the waltz with the female puppet and drop her every third count is hilarious. I can't stop laughing! Other than watching "Manamana".
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? Can't say. I need my glasses first to focus. Otherwise, I stare at a blob on the mirror.
2. How much cash do you have on you? None. I've spent my whole allowance already.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Chest?
4. Favorite plant? One that I can't kill. So I guess, I should say it's our Devil's vine.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Mom. She tends to call when I'm at work and we're not allowed to have our mobiles on.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? "Weapon Of Choice" by Fatboy Slim. I still have one of those old programmable Nokia phones. I won't get rid of it because I love the ring tone to death.
7. What shirt are you wearing? my B.U.M. muscle shirt
8. Do you "label" yourself? Depending on the day, yes. The labels change: the Bitch, the Lazybones, the Smart Alec... The list goes on and on...
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? I'm bare footed right now but all day I was in flipflops. Old Navy flipflops to be precise
10. Bright or Dark room? Bright. I am color phobic
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? K is smart, hilarious, insightful and absolutely loyal
12. Ever "spilled the beans"? Other than entertainment news, no. I usually forget everything after five minutes. I can't even remember the digits to our garage opener!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. Too tired from work
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Call Home Depot
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Nope. I don't see them. I have pop-up blockers
16.What's a saying that you say a lot? "Lab, Miel, How may I help you?"
17. Who told you they loved you last? P. Nilly
18. Last furry thing you touched? A toy dog at KB toy Stores
19. How many hours a week do you work? normally, 40 hours. Don't ask about the overtime
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None. I have digital
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21, for so many reasons
22. Your worst enemy? I can't say. Maybe Ellen from high school. She was the Paris in my life only I never got to really befriend her.
23. What is your current desk top picture? Classic Eeyore on lavander with butterflies swarming
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "She was in a Weird Al video!"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose? A million dollars. Regreting makes you realize that you shouldn't repeat whatever mistake you ever made. We all need those moments, right?