Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Am So There

So the Spoiler chick is back. Yes, I am back to ruin all of your dreams of being "not in the know" in all things VM.

What have I found out? This:

Episode 2.03: Cheatty Cheatty Bang
Airdate: October 2005

08/08 - It seems a man was interested in Veronica (maybe following her). Her investigating leads her to "Elite Motors," an upscale garage. She pretends to be the man's niece in order to have access to his workplace and stuff. Logan and Duncan have a fist fight at school. Beaver drops by his father's company. It seems Dick Casablance has legal troubles. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I smell trouble. A lot of trouble. The fact that Logan and Duncan will be sparring against each other has me salivating. One that's evident on this ep is Weevil's connections that might help Ronnie solve stalker dude from the Elite Motors. Can this ep can be any more tasty?

And if you all think Kristin has the tastiest treats concerning Logan, well I have something else up my sleeve. I have a way you can contact Jason Dohring.

So, who's the man now, dawg?

2 comments:

Amy Beth Johnson said...

you're my hero. i'm LoVeing the image of Duncan and Logan rumbling.

What was with all the drunk dinki comments? You have some fun last night?

thanks for the review. Glad it let you, lol.

ames

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was nipping on the side while you and I were talking. Hubby made me a Ciroc and pineapple and he gave me more vodka than juice. Lemme tell you, that thing is potent! LOL.

And the rumbing just sounds too good, huh?

U still won't let me review. I am getting short with it... Grrr.