There are things that I saw today that is worth talking about:
1. Irony- define it. Today, I saw this guy smoking... SMOKING while wearing the Livestrong bracelet. Cancer prevention? I don't think so.
2. Katie Holmes out of Batman 2- Whoohoo! I am, or was a fan of this DC beauty. Now I just think she's off her rocker.
3. Hairy Balls- He definitely has become the David Koresh of the Scientology camp. Him taking KH with him is just sad. Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Alba? Run fast... Run so fast HB might catch up with you.
4. X-Men 3 carousel ride- Brett Ratner is now on the director's seat. Bryan Singer, why did you abandon us? I really don't care if Hallie Berry came back as Storm. I just want Wolverine, Phoenix and Rouge to come back. I don't care about the other characters. However Magneto, Prof. Xavier and Mistique are great. Iceman, I want you back. Can you bring Icetwin with you, too? Storm? Yeah, you can go. Nightcrawler, come back!
5. The hubby- Finally. The eight month wait is done. Nilly had finally gotten a second interview and a JOB. Eight months! Thank you, George Bush. Since you want your rich buddies to get richer, my husband had to wait for 8 months to get a decent job. Don't even talk to me about unemployment. He was only able to claim 6 months and government has to tax that money. Now, we're not hardened up for money that we've ended up in poverty but I realized how bad and broken the system is. Even the Unemployment Job Club which he had been "enrolled in" isn't all that helpful. Trust me, I was there.
There, the contents of my brain. Don't you love how discombobulated it is? Aren't you glad you don't have my brain? I know sometimes I wish I don't have it. Doesn't leave much space for anything else.
On and fauxturtle, Julia Stiles was good in 10 Things. And as for Logan? He's still sitting on the fence. Amy can tell you that. Check marks on Tristin, Jess and Marty. Logan? He still can't play. Don't forget to check the Sesonal Passions page if you're legal of age to read them! :D